Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: i was just wondering how to ask any questions
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on April 24, 2017, 03:18:29 PM »
I was just wondering how to regen a 2013 6.7 cummins with this software thank you for your time and help

Select the OBD-II/CAN  Menu  at the top and select DPF Forced Regeneration command.  If there are any sensor faults, they must be repaired before you can regen, example Shorted or Open...
General Discussion / Re: i was just wondering how to ask any questions
« Last post by Jamesirvin on April 23, 2017, 08:10:56 PM »
I was just wondering how to regen a 2013 6.7 cummins with this software thank you for your time and help
General Discussion / Re: REPROGRAM A MILITARY DETROIT ECM
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on April 07, 2017, 07:16:41 AM »
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a new Detroit ECM, which needs to be reprogrammed for its installation, I have the original scanner, it is from a military truck 1990-1994 and it is very old, what can I do to attach it ?. thanks!!

The Pro-Link scanner will not reprogram an ECM.  You will need to find someone with DDDL and the personality files so I would think you would have to visit a dealer unless someone here can help you. 
General Discussion / REPROGRAM A MILITARY DETROIT ECM
« Last post by sebastianaj on April 05, 2017, 06:56:20 PM »
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a new Detroit ECM, which needs to be reprogrammed for its installation, I have the original scanner, it is from a military truck 1990-1994 and it is very old, what can I do to attach it ?. thanks!!
General Discussion / Would you be interrested in this?
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on February 21, 2017, 09:09:59 PM »
VOTING CLOSED - NO VOTES SUBMITTED EITHER FOR OR AGAINST SO WE WILL NOT CARRY THIS TOOL

Thanks for your time...

VOTE ABOVE  -  No Vote, is a VOTE FOR NO!  C:-)  If we get less than 10 votes - we will not carry this product.

It is a small dash or panel mount LED display with a white backlightt and it measurees about 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches and about 3/4 inch thick
it mounts in a 2" hole such as where a standard gauge was or drill one.

It has 4 buttons
  • DPF-REGEN Inhibit
  • Info
  • Live SPN or DTC
  • Next

It can display 7 live parameters such as say RPM or Coolant Temp or whatever, it will cycle through them
It can show active and inactive DTCs and erase inactive DTCs.
The info button shows details on the DTCs like Description, counts, FMI and so on
The DPF Inhibit button stops the truck from performing regular regens, say you park outside a coffee shop and the truck wannts to do a parked regen but you don't want the truck screaming away, you can temporarily disable regens.
and if you select DPF and the next button together, it is like turning on the regen switch on the dash, so say you don't have that switch - Now you do!
And you can pull up fault codes without hooking up a tool...  It is for Tier IV enginers only - With DPF Filter and J1939 Protocol so no Fuso or Isuzu - Won't work,,,  Hino may work as theey can be J1939 too...

It has to be wired in but that is easy and I will provide the harness and detailed instructions.

The cost of this unit is around $450.00 CANADIAN DOLLARS so around $350 US  with harness

It is a nice looking display

If interested, email me at pfsupport@rogers.com  If we get enough interest to order 10 or more we will carry them.

General Discussion / Results of Adapter poll from 2015-16
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on February 14, 2017, 03:45:20 PM »
What Adapter people prefer
General Discussion / Pocketfleet Releases the MASTER KIT
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on February 14, 2017, 06:40:52 AM »
MASTER PF-DIAGNOSE KIT
WITH HAND HELD SCANNER
SCAN REGEN DIAGNOSE

This Master Kit includes everything you need to start diagnosing and maintaining class 4 8 heavy trucks as well as Medium and Light Duty Diesels and Industrial Equipment, marine and Agricultural.
With this kit you can Read and erase Fault Codes, Troubleshoot with DTC Solutions, Read Live PIDs, Graph up to 6 live PIDs, View historical scans, Perform Regens on OBD-II Light and Medium with PF-Diagnose including Isuzu, Fuso after 2012, Hino after 2012, Ford and more. Also with the included Hand Held Scanner! With this kit you can perform forced Regens on Cummins, Detroit and Fuso as well as DEF Resets.   This also gives you the ability to work on 2 units at the same time with limited functionality on the hand held unit.
This is a new Special offer Bundle from Pocketfleet Diagnostic Solutions!

INCLUDED IN KIT
   PF-Diagnose HD with OBD-II Software for your PC (License never expires)
   One year Support and Updates
   Trial subscription to DTC Online Solutions
   TechRepo!  Manage your Manuals Library with thousands of available manuals and schematics.
   Support Forum access with Free OEM Software for ABS, Non EPA Engines, and more free to download!
   Hand-Held Diagnostic Tool with Forced Regen for Cummins, Detroit and Fuso and CAT Industrial Support
   DrewLinQ Adapter translator that supports J1587/J1708/J1939/J1850PWM/J1850VPW/ISO15765/ISO9141/KWP2000 and more. 12or24v RP1210ABorC and J2534 and more The most comprehensive adapter available!
   6 and 9 PIN Cables for both units
   OBD-II cables for both units
   9/OBD and Volvo Crossover cable for the DrewLinQ a $150 value (FREE)
   USB Cables
   Driver disc
   Hard carry case for DrewLinQ and soft Case for Hand Held.

ALL FOR THE LOW KIT PRICE OF $1498.00  plus $59.00 Shipping and Handling  BUNDLE AND SAVE!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4AWRSXPXU32VG

If you already bought the DrewLinQ Special and want the added HandHeld...   (You must have purchased the $999 kit in the past 90 days to qualify.)
Here is the Link to Buy Now  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=67UBLRN537ZZQ

General Discussion / Re: John Deere 50D SYS light
« Last post by demmerton on August 22, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »
Hi, hoping i do this right as my first post on here.
The SYS light on the JD mini excavators refers to faults with the engine control system as per your symptoms.
There are 3 stages of the SYS warning light circuit, half second flashes, 1 sec flashes or it can stay on fully.
Each one has a different test or diagnosis procedure to test the engine speed potentiometer, auto idle controller and engine speed control actuator.
Anyone of these 3 devices or the wiring harness can be faulty.
Have you managed to repair it or do you still have the fault ?
General Discussion / Re: John Deere 50D SYS light
« Last post by PF-Diagnose on August 13, 2016, 04:13:59 AM »
Can you upload a picture of the light?
General Discussion / John Deere 50D SYS light
« Last post by adam12 on August 12, 2016, 01:43:42 PM »
Has anyone had any dealings with the SYS warning light on the john deere mini excavators. I have one with a flashing warning light and no idle control. I'm having a hard time finding any information on this warning light.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10